Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,294 in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)