Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,285 (₨ 150,525) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)