Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.480 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 257% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,977 (kr 15,563) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)