Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.074 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 265% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨296,576 (kr 36,733) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)