Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.119 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 269% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨287,927 (kr 35,465) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (35 minutes ago)