Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.943 INR / NOK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 231% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,975 (kr 13,341) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)