Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,618 (€2,320) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (22 minutes ago)