Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.018 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 95% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,495 (R 30,389) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)