Cost of living comparison between Benin City, Nigeria and Alwar, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21888 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,215 (622,331 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)