Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18328 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,978 (267,231 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (38 minutes ago)