Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.764 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,855 (13,433 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)