Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.908 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,300 (5,834 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)