Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,227 (Rp 21,729,172) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)