Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00512 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,314 (Rp 21,720,337) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)