Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,238 (Rp 9,073,421) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)