Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.977 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,433 (2,772 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)