Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,087 (R$ 7,196) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)