Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 115% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨174,372 (€2,468) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (30 minutes ago)