Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,888 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,536 (172,615 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (37 minutes ago)