Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 INR / RSD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,976 (172,286 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)