Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,863 (R$ 6,952) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)