Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,182 (R$ 2,803) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (40 minutes ago)