Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23854 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,406 (374,802 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)