Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22421 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,064 (392,777 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)