Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,724 (94,043 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)