Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,858 (140,886 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)