Cost of living comparison between Béjaïa, Algeria and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,563 (142,150 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)