Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.999 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 11% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨45,600 (1,689 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)