Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.604 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨70,202 (2,371 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)