Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.921 INR / TND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨63,684 (2,202 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)