Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04541 INR / LBP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 152% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,886 (4,159,905 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)