Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / MZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,967 (75,903 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)