Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 882 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.705 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 102% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,518 (元16,231) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (31 minutes ago)