Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 916 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,268 (元7,130) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)