Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 967 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.893 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 104% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,946 (元16,774) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)