Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 106% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,882 (元9,518) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)