Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.103 INR / GEL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,526 (2,418 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (35 minutes ago)