Cost of living comparison between Batumi, Georgia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.810 INR / GEL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,512 (2,933 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)