Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.971 INR / GEL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,488 (1,575 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)