Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,951 (85,066 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)