Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11666 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,496 (312,833 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)