Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11016 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,088 (382,054 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)