Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05460 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,721 (2,155,980 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)