Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05612 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,909 (1,619,779 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)