Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05778 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,291 (2,237,526 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)