Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02227 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,581 (COL$5,189,302) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)