Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02325 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,698 (COL$4,631,691) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)