Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02137 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,668 (COL$2,698,233) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (38 minutes ago)