Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02376 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,098 (COL$3,034,020) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)