Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 28% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,228 (COL$2,409,583) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)