Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02285 INR / COP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,526 (COL$4,618,500) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)