Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Alwar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 184% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,127 (Bs 31,080) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)