Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 180% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,571 (Bs 33,558) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)