Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.412 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 165% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,360 (Bs 14,872) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)