Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 4% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,615 (руб 34,068) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (42 minutes ago)