Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,594 (руб 74,694) in Barnaul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)