Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Spain and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 113% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,239 (€2,282) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)