Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,416 (元12,307) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)