Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.216 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,256 (元4,626) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)