Cost of living comparison between Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.202 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,542 (2,998KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)