Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.874 INR / BAM
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,024 (1,615KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)