Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,819 (RD$ 45,673) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)