Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.455 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨74,101 (RD$ 50,918) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)