Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 INR / DOP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨72,072 (RD$ 50,240) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)