Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11468 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 87% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,735 (634,260 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)