Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,741 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,383 in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)