Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00488 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,954 (Rp 22,523,904) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)