Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.286 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,325 (2,415TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)