Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,149 (2,193TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)