Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.119 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,233 (2,350TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (about 1 hour ago)