Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.603 INR / BND
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,035 (B$1,462) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)