Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,636 (Rp 12,459,195) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)