Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00489 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,866 (Rp 12,044,838) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)