Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12226 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,331 (747,031 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)