Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10718 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 91% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,371 (1,337,677 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (44 minutes ago)