Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11081 INR / XOF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,475 (1,394,118 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)