Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.609 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 92% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,909 (R$ 7,215) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)