Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,645 (R$ 6,856) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)