Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨141,470 (R$ 7,149) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)