Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.512 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,700 (4,936TL) in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)