Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.389 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,523 (4,222TL) in Balıkesir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)