Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,057 (Rp 10,969,007) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)