Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 INR / IDR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,344 (Rp 24,183,746) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)