Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 673 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.216 INR / AZN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,396 (2,120 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)