Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,635 (₨59,284) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)