Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,089 (Php29,984) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)