Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05442 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 100% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,163 (2,759,331 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)