Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,820 (€879) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)