Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,389 (Php33,380) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)