Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.278 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,434 (Php30,082) in Bacolod City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)