Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.359 INR / RON
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,661 (2,363 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)